There’s more than one way to enjoy delicious Southern Breeze Sweet Tea.
See for yourself with these fun, creative recipes.
- Half & Half Sweet Tea Two halves make one delicious whole. Taste the best of both worlds.
- Raspberry Sweet Tea Our trademark Sweet Tea with a splash of raspberry.
- Peach Sweet Tea Can’t get more Southern than peaches and sweet tea.
- Mixed Berry Sweet Tea Mix things up with a berry-nice jar of Southern Breeze Sweet Tea.
- Lemon Lime Sweet Tea Sweet Tea with a twist of lemon and lime.
- Pineapple Citrus Sweet Tea Juicy pineapple, orange, and lemon bring the islands to the south.
- Raspberry Ginger Lime Sweet Tea Add some kick to your Sweet Tea with raspberry and ginger.
- Ginger Pineapple Sweet Tea Relax with the flavorful combination of ginger, pineapple and peaches.
- Jalapeño Lemonade Sweet Tea Spice up your day with a mix of jalapeño and lemonade.
- Piña Colada Sweet Tea Slush A classic Piña Colada taste with a dash of cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Sweet Tea Float Rich vanilla ice cream in our refreshing Sweet Tea. The number of scoops is up to you.
- Orange Cream Sweet Tea Float Orange cream soda and vanilla ice cream make for one delicious concoction.
- Mango Splash Sweet Tea Diced mango brings real tropical taste to our sweet tea.
- Watermelon Sweet Tea Fresh watermelon & Southern Breeze Sweet Tea. Just remember to take the seeds out.