Spice up your day with a mix of jalapeño and lemonade.Ingredients (Makes 1 half gallon)
2 Southern Breeze Original tea bags
4 cups boiling water
2 cups cold water
2 cups lemonade (from 12 oz frozen concentrate)
1 diced jalapeños with seeds
1/2 jalapeño (cut in rounds and deseed for garnish)
1/2 tsp salt
10 mint leaves
Cut lemon pieces for garnish
- Pour boiling water into a half-gallon pitcher over tea bags. Steep for 10 mins. Discard tea bags.
- Blend 1/2 cup of lemonade, salt and diced jalapeños in a food processor.
- Stir in brewed tea with remaining lemonade, blended jalapeños and cold water.
- Mix deseeded jalapeños and mint leaves into jar.
- Refrigerate jar for 1 hour (longer if more heat from jalapeños is desired).
- Serve in your favorite glass or Mason jar over ice. Garnish with lemon if desired.