We know y'all love sweet tea or you wouldn't be checking out this recipe for Jalapeno Lemonade Sweet Tea! Have you ever tried to add a kick of spice to your sweet tea? If not, you've GOT to try it out. Jalapeno Lemonade Sweet Tea goes perfectly with spicy food. It's easy to make and will impress all your friends and family! It's sweet, spice, and everything nice, y'all!
Ingredients (Makes 1 half gallon)
2 Southern Breeze Original tea bags
4 cups boiling water
2 cups cold water
2 cups lemonade (from 12 oz frozen concentrate)
1 diced jalapeños with seeds
1/2 jalapeño (cut in rounds and deseed for garnish)
1/2 tsp salt
10 mint leaves
Cut lemon pieces for garnish
- Pour boiling water into a half-gallon pitcher over tea bags. Steep for 10 mins. Discard tea bags.
- Blend 1/2 cup of lemonade, salt and diced jalapeños in a food processor.
- Stir in brewed tea with remaining lemonade, blended jalapeños and cold water.
- Mix deseeded jalapeños and mint leaves into jar.
- Refrigerate jar for 1 hour (longer if more heat from jalapeños is desired).
- Serve in your favorite glass or Mason jar over ice. Garnish with lemon if desired.