Sweeties, now that the weather has gone chilly and it’s gettin’ darker a tad earlier, bring the workout indoors! We at Southern Breeze love to work on our fitness 365 days a year. Thank goodness we have our sweet and fit pal Ashley from @a.will.fitness, who created another Sweetie-friendly workout. This time, she is breakin' a sweat indoors. This easy in-home workout you can do right after work, before bedtime, or even when you watch T.V! That’s right, get your heart rate up during the commercial break y’all! Let’s get to it!
1) Squats until your tushy touches the couch hold for a 2 seconds and return to standing (3 sets of 12)
2) Static lunges (3 sets of 15 each leg)
3) Coffee table tricep dips (3 sets of 10)
4) Dumbbell bicep curls (3 sets of 12 each arm) (No dumbells? Head on in the cupboard and grab two cans of veggies!)
5) Couch V-sit, hold for as long as you can during a commercial break.
6) Coffee table mountain climbers, squeeze the abs as you pull the knees up, go as fast as you can alternating knees (3 sets of 20 for each knee up)
7) Rest and enjoy a refreshing glass of zero calorie Southern Breeze. Don’t forget the ice!
See? Easy peasy y’all! It’s all the benefits of a gym workout, right in your living room. For more work out tips, make sure you follow Ashley on Instagram and tell her Southern Breeze sent ya!
Southern Breeze strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Southern Breeze from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Southern Breeze's negligence.