Hey y’all! We are tickled pink today because we’re gettin’ ready to decorate the ‘ol Christmas tree! What about y’all? It’s the most lovely time of the year with all the celebrations and parties, your tree just has to look it’s best, right!?
We here at Southern Breeze are here to help jumpstart your decorating and to show ya somethin’ different. Let's gather 'round the Christmas tree. Today we're makin' our very own DIY Christmas Ornament!
- Go on and get yourself a 3inch in diameter, fillable clear ornament ball, like this one here!
- Print out our ornament print out below!
- Grab a pair of scissors and cut out the print out(s)
- Open up the clear ornament ball and place the cut out to the side, pressing the paper outward.
- Fill the back of the ornament with whatever you please: tinsel, ribbon, pearls, beads, crinkle craft paper, or a special family photo. Sweet Tip! For an easy gift idea, fill the fall with our print out, red or green colored crinkle paper, and 1 cold brew envelope!
- Hang on your tree with care.
That's some easy peasy decorating, y'all. Make sure you visit our Holiday store for all of your shopping needs. We have a ‘lil something for everyone! Merry Christmas, Sweeties!