When you're drinking jar after mug after pitcher of sweet tea (as one does), coasters start appearin' all over the house! So why not make 'em real pretty?
We're in LOVE with these natural wood coasters and makin' them is as easy as pie, so y'all know we had to share! It's an easy and fun DIY project that'll add some rustic flair and country charm to your table!
AND it's your lucky day, because we're also giving away this coaster set! Details on the giveaway below!
Watch the Full How-To Video Below!
What You Need
- Log disks (cut from a good log)
- Sand Paper
- Paint or Paint Pen
- Clean Cloth
- Delicious Sweet Tea
1) Head out to the backyard and find a good log.
2) Cut the log into disks (and be extra careful, y'all!).
3) Sand both sides of the disk.
4) Clean off the dust from sanding.
5) Let the disks dry after cleaning
6) Brush the back of the paper stencil with chalk.
7) Place the stencil on the disk.
8) Draw over the printed letters with a pencil.
9) Paint over the chalk...almost to the finish line!
10) Let the paint dry - sip some sweet tea while you're waiting!
11) Varnish all sides of the disk.
12) Show 'em off!
You can also WIN one of these cute coaster sets! ((CONTEST CLOSED)
Here's how to enter:
Comment below and tell us what you'd write on your coasters if you made them yourself! It can be sweet, funny, inspirational...we love it all!
Good luck, Sweeties!
USA only | 1 winner chosen randomly on 10/20 | Winner will be contacted via email | No prize substitutions