Sweeties, if you were raised in the South like us, you LOVE all things sweet tea. That’s why we are makin’ Sweet Tea soap today. Whip some up and you will be smelling oh-so sweet all day long!
Sweet Tip! This soap makes a wonderful hostess gift. Add a special note and tie it around the soaps with twine or ribbon for the perfect gift!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 lb Goats Milk Soap Base
- 2 Tbsp Dried Lavender Flower Buds
- 2 Southern Breeze Sweet Tea Bags (Original flavor)
- 10 Drops Lemon Oil
- Molds- shape of your choice
1) Cut the soap base and place in a glass bowl.
2) Place the bowl over a double broiler and melt.
3) Add the lavender buds, tea inside the Southern Breeze Tea bags, and lemon oil. Give it a gooood stir.
4) Pour mixture into a silicone mold - any shape you'd like! Get creative y'all. Let cool those babies cool.
5) When the soaps are solid and cool, wrap the soaps up and make em' pretty. Enjoy!