Looking for something sweet and refreshing? Y'all have come to the right place! Kathleen at Grits and Gouda blog is sharing her Frozen Strawberry and Sweet Tea Lemonade with us just in time for the warmer weather! This 2 ingredient, 20 calorie frozen drink is made with fresh frozen strawberries and Southern Breeze Sweet Tea Half & Half. Yes, please! This refreshing treat is perfect for those warm southern afternoons and evenings.
- 5 medium frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup prepared half and half flavor Southern Breeze Sweet Tea (according to package directions)
- Place the strawberries in a Magic Bullet mini blender or other small powerful blender.
- Add half and half (half lemonade, half sweet tea) flavor tea. top with the lid and process until smooth. That's it! No ice needed. Pour into a glass and garnish with lemon slices and a strawberry, you like.
- To prepare Southern Breeze half and half flavored sweet tea, simply pour 8oz (1 cup) of cold water over 1 tea bag, let steep for 5 or 6 minutes. Toss out the tea bag. Enjoy the extra 1/2 cup prepared tea immediately or save it in the fridge for next day.