Who’s up for a minty twist and a sip of happiness in a glass? You heard us right, y’all! We’re bringing you a Mint Pomegranate Sweet Tea recipe with all the guilt free fixin’s. We say it’s a sip of refreshing springtime! Get ready for the low-down…here we go!
- 6 Southern Breeze Mint cold brew tea bags
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 orange (sliced)
- 9 cups water
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Add 3 cups of water to a saucepan and bring to a boil. Add the tea bags and boil for 1 more minute. Cover the saucepan with a lid and steep for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Turn off heat and add pomegranate seeds and orange slices into the saucepan and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Allow mixture to cool an add to a pitcher and pop in the fridge.
- Pour cooled tea in glasses, add ice, mint leaves, a slice of orange, and enjoy!