It's peach season y'all and we just loveee fresh peaches here at Southern Breeze! Today we're whippin' up a Bellini! Bellinis are sparkling Italian cocktails made with peach puree and champagne but we're gonna add our Peach Cold Brew for some added peachy flavor!
Bellinis are super easy and perfect for any summer weekend! This recipe is for our Sweeties 21+, y’all! Let’s get mixin’ and sippin'.
- 2 medium sized peaches, peeled and diced
- ½ cup of Southern Breeze Peach Cold Brew
- 1 bottle Prosecco, champagne, or dry sparkling wine
- Puree peaches and Southern Breeze Peach Cold Brew in blender until smooth.
- Fill a champagne flute or pitcher with a quarter full of the puree and then top off with Prosecco, champagne, or sparkling wine.
Want to see more we are servin’? Check out our recipes page! If y’all make this recipe, post a picture on social media and tag us @sbreezetea, we’d love to see!