When is strawberry season?
Strawberry season is in late spring and early summer, a great time to enjoy the delicious taste of this juicy fruit. To celebrate the season, treat yourself to a Strawberry Daiquiri, a delightful and refreshing cocktail that captures the essence of summer. Enjoy a strawberry frozen drink with an added garnish, perfect for sunny days or parties. So sit back, relax, and sip on a Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri to embrace the joy of strawberry season.
What’s in a daiquiri?
A Daiquiri typically consists of a few key ingredients: rum, lime juice, and simple syrup. However, to add a unique twist to this classic cocktail, you can incorporate tea bags into the recipe. By infusing the cocktail with the flavors of your favorite tea variety, such as black or herbal tea, you elevate the taste profile and introduce a subtle complexity.
The tea adds depth and richness to the Daiquiri, creating a refreshing and nuanced beverage. Whether you prefer a traditional rum-based Daiquiri or opt for a non-alcoholic strawberry mocktail version, using tea bags brings a distinctive element to this beloved cocktail, making it even more enjoyable and satisfying.
Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri Ingredients
- 1 Southern Breeze Strawberry Sweet Tea tea bag
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Fresh strawberries (for garnish)
Strawberry Daiquiri recipe
- Put the strawberry Southern Breeze Sweet Tea tea bag in water and wait for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag
- In a blender, combine the cooled tea, frozen strawberries, cup of ice and lime juice
- Blend until smooth and well combined.
- Fill serving glasses.
- Pour the blended strawberry mixture.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your delicious Strawberry Daiquiri mocktail!
*To make a non-alcoholic strawberry daiquiri on the rocks, start by brewing a tea bag with sparkling water. Then, add 2 tablespoons of lime juice to the mixture. Finally, serve the drink over ice.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @sbreezetea and use hashtag #guiltfreesweettea