Looking for a quick and easy post workout snack that pairs well with Southern Breeze Sweet Tea? Look no further! Tori, from The Sweet Life Dairy of a Health Nut blog, is sharing her bite-size protein filled snacks with us. They’ll fuel your body with the proper nutrition as well as being the perfect on-the-go snack!
- 2 Tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 heaping scoop of brown rice protein powder, unflavored
- 1 Tablespoon of honey
- 1 Tablespoon of pure maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons of oats
- 1 Tablespoon of mini chocolate chips
- splash of water
- 8 ounces of cold water
- 1 Southern Breeze Cold Brew Sweet Tea Bag
- Add the tea bag to the water & let it steep for 5 minutes.
- Once 5 minutes are up, dip the tea bag in and out of the water so that the color and flavor disperse through the water. Discard the tea bag.
- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, brown rice protein, honey, and oats. Stir everything together. Next, stir in the chocolate chips. If the dough does not stick together, add a splash of water until a dough consistency forms. Roll the dough into balls and enjoy! Store the leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.