Y'all know that we looove all things sweet tea! No matter now ya serve it, every sip or bite of a recipe that includes tea just makes us to happy, Sweetie! With summer winding down, the weather is still very warm here in the South. If you’re a fan of frozen sips, we’ve got somethin’ delicious that we’re blendin’ for our Southern Breeze family!
Today, we are sharing another guilt free recipe that is easy on the sugar and is family friendly. Break out your most favorite mason jar or frosted glass for this oh-so-yummy frozen and delicious recipe! Sweeties, we bring you our brand new Sweet Tea Slushie Recipe! Let's get to the easy steps!
Makes 2 servings:
- 3 cups of any flavor of Original Southern Breeze Sweet Tea
- 1/2 cup of sugar free apple juice or any flavor juice you'd like.
- Pour 1.5 cups Sweet Tea into an ice cube tray, let freeze for 4 minimum or overnight.
- Pour the remaining 1.5 cups of Southern Breeze in a pitcher to chill in the fridge.
- When it's blending time, pour your chilled South Breeze into your blender, then add frozen Sweet Tea Cubes to the blender. Top off with your fruit juice of choice. Add a squeeze of lemon or lime....or both!
- Blend until smooth and frosted. Pour into mason jars and enjoy!
Sweet Tips! Mix it up and use some of our other zero calorie Southern Breeze flavors for your recipe. Try adding fresh or frozen fruit like blueberries, mangos, or cherries for an extra-dextra twist! Relax an enjoy, y’all!