Love is in the air! Grab your Sweetie for a sweet tea date, made sweeter by these Raspberry Sweet-Heart Ice Cubes. Adding these to your sweet tea is a sure-fire way to make sure the ice isn't diluting the flavor. This little detail is the raspberry-on-top of what'll already be a sweet date!
How to make Raspberry Sweet-Heart Ice Cubes:
1. Use a heart-shaped ice cube tray.
2. Fill in the tray with one raspberry per cube.
3. Brew up some Raspberry Sweet Tea! You can use our hot-brew or cold-brew raspberry - we used cold-brew because it's such a time-saver!
4. Pour Raspberry Sweet Tea into each cube, filling all the way to the top.
5. Freeze until ice is firm.
6. Add to a glass of Raspberry Iced Tea to keep it cool without diluting the flavor!