Are you looking for a refreshing glass of iced tea? Maybe you are looking for the perfect refreshing fruit tea that’s simple and easy to make. Look no further. Sweet cherry tea is the perfect reason to brew a glass, or a pitcher of delicious iced tea. Learn how to make cherry tea today.
Are you trying to figure out how to make cherry tea? It’s so easy when you pick a cold brew cherry flavored tea. Pour 8 ounces of cold water over the tea bag, steep for 5 minutes, add ice and you have a delicious cup of sweet cherry tea!
There’s more to sweet cherry tea. We think it’s a must try iced tea. We have the reasons why it should be on your short list of must try beverages today!
What is Cherry Tea Good For?
There are so many perks of cherry tea. For starters, it’s sweet and light tartness is refreshing and gives your taste buds a jolt. Other cherry tea perks include:
- Juicy cherry flavor
- Floral cherry taste sensation
- Made with real tea leaves
- Steeping with pre-sweetened tea bags for sweet cherry iced tea
- Save time by steeping with cold water
- Caffeine for a boost of energy when you need it
- Enjoy with no sugar (pre-sweetened with sweeteners like sucralose instead)
- Guilt-free glasses with zero calories!
Is There Caffeine in Cherry Tea?
Some cherry teas contain caffeine though so if you tend to stay alert after drinking a cup of caffeinated tea, consider drinking your caffeinated cherry tea earlier in the day.
It’s always important to read the labels of your tea boxes or tea bags to look for the ingredients. Tea, though, has reduced levels of caffeine overall when compared to coffee caffeine levels.
Is It OK to Drink Cherry Tea Every Day?
Teas like flavored sweet cherry tea are perfectly OK to drink whenever you are seeking a delicious and refreshing cup of fruit flavored tea! Like any other beverage you should decide what level of moderation works best for you.
When Should I Drink Cherry Tea?
Tea like sweet cherry tea is a great beverage to have whenever the mood strikes you, especially sweet cherry iced tea, which you can enjoy over ice to stay refreshed. It’s also a great time to drink cherry tea in the late afternoon or early evening while watching a sunset.
What Kind of Cherry Tea is Best?
Learn how to make it below!
How to Make Cherry Tea Over Ice
Ready to make Southern Breeze Sweet Cherry Tea? It’s as easy as:
- Pouring 8 ounces of cold water over one Southern Breeze Sweet Cherry Iced Tea bag.
- Allowing to steep for 5 minutes
- Tossing out the tea bag
- Adding ice
- Sipping and enjoying this delicious glass of guilt-free sweet tea with zero calories and no sugar!
Reasons to Try Southern Breeze Sweet Cherry Iced Tea
There are so many reasons to give Southern Breeze Sweet Cherry Tea a try, y’all! We’re talkin’ bout a refreshing glass of sweet tea that offers:
- Floral cherry and juicy perfection natural flavor
- Real black tea leaves
- Pre-sweetened individually wrapped cherry tea bags made especially for cold brewing refreshness
- A sweet tea caffeine boost
- No sugar guilt (pre-sweetened sucralose instead)
- Guilt-free glasses with zero calories, zero fat, zero sodium and zero carbohydrates
How To Make Cherry Hibiscus TeaFresh cherries, dried hibiscus flowers and our Sweet Cherry cold brew sweet tea - it's a simple and refreshing recipe for anytime of year. Get the easy steps below.
- 2 cups of Southern Breeze Sweet Cherry Cold Brew
- 1 cup of dried hibiscus flowers
- 1-2 leaves fresh basil for garnish
- 5 cherries, halved for garnish
- Brew sweet tea according to package and put to the side.
- Combine the dried hibiscus flowers with 2 cups of water.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool until it is room temperature.
- Strain the flowers and mix with brewed Southern Breeze Sweet Cherry cold brew.
- Garnish with basil and fresh cherries! Serve over ice and enjoy y’all!
Try Southern Breeze Sweet Cherry Tea Today!
For a limited time, did y'all know that Southern Breeze is offering it’s delicious Sweet Cherry Iced Tea Cold Brew? Its juicy tea is made with floral cherry in a pre-sweetened tea bag that you easily cold water brew.
You read all the sweet cherry tea perks and know how to make cherry tea! All you have to do now is steep, chill and enjoy a glass and enjoy those sweet cherry tea benefits that includes zero sugar, zero carbs and zero calories! Try our seasonal bundles today, which includes our Sweet Cherry Tea 4-pack and our Cold Brew Sweet Iced Tea Seasonal Flavors Bundle, which includes Blood Orange Iced Tea! Our Southern Breeze seasonal cold brew flavors are always changing, y’all, so take a look and see what we have for you today!