This is one of our go-to healthy recipes for any family dinner or holiday gathering! If you're always serving the same old casserole, switch things up with Roasted Honey Garlic Carrots!
In my family, we tend to have a few heavy hitter must-have items such as mashed potatoes and stuffing, but also a few surprise dishes.
These roasted honey garlic carrots are super easy to make as a unique Thanksgiving side and you will have many of the ingredients on hand already!
What You'll Need
- 15-20 Long, Large Carrots, cut in half thick ways and then again long ways (you can also substitute with baby carrots)
- 3 Tbsp, melted butter (replace with butter alternative if desired)
- 1 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tsp Thyme
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tsp salt
- 2 Tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp of finely chopped parsley for garnish
What You'll Need To Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- In a small bowl, mix the melted butter, sugar, honey and other ingredients (minus the carrots) until well combined and the sugar has dissolved
- Spread carrots out on a baking sheet
- Pour the mixture over the carrots and toss so each carrot is covered thoroughly
- Drizzle with a bit extra honey if desired
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes
- Reduce temperature to 350 and cook for an additional 12 minutes
- Remove and garnish with finely chopped parsley
- Serve warm
Tara Butler | Lace and Grace Blog
Tara is a born and raised Frederick, Marylander. On Lace and Grace, Tara loves to share her travel adventures, original recipes and fun life events. She lives with her Husband and two pups, Cha Cha & Hoover. In her spare time, she loves to be outside, explore new places, cook (obviously), entertain friends/family and go antiquing.