It may be fall, but it ain't that cold yet! It's the perfect time for a Sweet Tea Float. We want to #ShareTheSweetness with this recipe for a perfect afternoon treat! If you serve it up during Thanksgiving weekend, we bet everyone will be REAL thankful ;)
Watch the Full How-To Video Below!
Ingredients (Makes 1 half gallon)
2 Southern Breeze Original tea bags*
4 cups boiling water
1 quart club soda
1-2 scoops per glass Vanilla Ice Cream
- Pour boiling water into a half-gallon pitcher over tea bags. Steep for 10 minutes.
- Discard tea bags. Chill in refrigerator.
- Mix chilled club soda with tea.
- In a glass, add ice cream scoops; top it off with tea blend.
- Enjoy it, share it with others, and tell us how you like it!
*Try this recipe with 3-4 Cold Brew Sweet Tea teabags--no need to boil water and no need to refrigerate!