If you like Piña Coladas and sweet southern nights...our Piña Colada Sweet Tea slush will do just the trick! Add a sprinkle or two of nutmeg and cinnamon and sip slowly, ahhhh. This recipe is sure to be a summertime hit y'all!
Ingredients (Makes 1 half gallon)
- 2 Southern Breeze Original tea bags
- 4 cups boiling water
- 3 cups cold water
- 10 fl oz Piña Colada mix (5 fl oz frozen mix should be thawed and mixed with 5 oz cold water)
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- Pour boiling water into a half-gallon pitcher over tea bags. Steep for 10 mins.
- Discard tea bags. Cool in refrigerator.
- Thaw Piña Colada mix as per direction on can and mix 10 fl oz with brewed tea, cold water, vanilla extract, nutmeg and cinnamon powder.
- In a food processor, blend 1 part of drink with 2 parts ice to make slush.