Today, we’re makin’ some sweet sangria, y’all! When guests come our way, we love to serve refreshments that are light, refreshing, and of course…guilt free! Our Blackberry Sweet Tea Sangia recipe is a crowd pleaser, especially when the Southern days are still warm. This recipe is easy peasy, and can be whipped together in the matter of moments too.
Makes 12 servings:
- 2 quarts Blackberry Southern Breeze Sweet Tea cold brew
- 1 (750 mL) bottle Red Moscato or other sweet red wine, chilled
- 2 cups sugar free berry juice (chilled)
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 2 lbs strawberries (hulled and sliced), blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries
- Fresh mint
- Sliced lime wedges
- In a large pitcher, combine tea, wine, juice, and brandy. Chill at least 30 minutes or overnight for a fuller taste.
- To serve, add fruit to pitcher or divide among glasses. Pour sangria over the fruit, add a sprig of mint and a squeeze of lime. The sangria may be served over ice if ya like!
Our sangria recipe is for sweeties who are 21+ but you can always modify this recipe to be Sweetie-friendly so everyone can enjoy! Just swap out the chilled wine for a sparkling grape juice, hold the brandy, and there you have it! Sweet tip! Get creative and add a variety of fruit like sliced oranges and lemons or pop in some cinnamon sticks to make your glass of sangria oh-so-delightful!