What is a good cocktail to make for a Christmas party?
‘Tis the season! It's wintertime - the perfect time for gatherings with family and friends, accompanied by the festive Christmas cocktails we've been eagerly anticipating! Holiday mixes are the festive drinks we wait for all year round and can make a get-together. Holiday drinks are equally as delicious to drink during an evening in while watching your favorite holiday movies. While we can enjoy a good mulled wine or two, at Southern Breeze we're always searchin' for some new drinks to try!
One cocktail that helps get into the holiday spirit is Southern Breeze’s Cranberry Appletini recipe using our two new holiday flavors. It's a must-have to add to your Christmas drinking list.
Cranberry apple tea flavoring
Southern Breeze recently released two new Limited Edition holiday season flavors, Apple Cinnamon, and Cranberry cold brew sweet tea. Each flavor is made with real black tea leaves in a pre-sweetened bag and best of all, it has no sugar.
What is your favorite non-alcoholic holiday drink recipe?
Whether you would like to include vodka in this recipe or not, we have made sure to include a non-alcoholic option for this cranberry apple martini. Choose your fixin’ with whatever best fits your lifestyle best! Either way, it's a tasty treat.
While most appletinis typically are loaded with sugar and are around 175 calories per serving, this recipe we’ve whipped up for our Sweeties, was crafted making sure to reduce the sugar and calorie content. Traditional appletinis include apple schnapps, syrup, and lemon juice. By eliminating those ingredients, ours not only adds cranberry flavor to compliment this drink but also removes the calories and sugar often included.
If choosing to make a mocktail, we recommend substituting club soda in place of vodka. Without vodka, this drink could have zero calories and sugar. Yes, ZERO, y’all! For those using vodka for a cocktail, this drink per serving may be anywhere between 60-96 calories on average per ounce, depending on which brand used.
Christmas martini ingredients
- 1 oz vodka or club soda
- 2 oz Southern Breeze Apple Cinnamon Sweet Tea (brew with 1 tea bag)
- 1 oz Southern Breeze Cranberry Sweet Tea (brew with 1 tea bag)
- Garnish with apple slice and cherries with rosemary sprig
- Ice cubes
Cranberry Appletini recipe
- Brew one cup of Apple Cinnamon Iced Tea and another cup using Cranberry Iced Tea and let steep for 5 minutes each.
- Add 2 ounces of the Apple Cinnamon tea and 1 ounce of Cranberry to a shaker. Cap shaker and give a quick shake. Add vodka or club soda, and some ice. Shake a bit.
- Pour cocktail into a martini glass or two and add apple slices and cherries with rosemary sprig as a garnish.
- Sip and Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @sbreezetea and use hashtag #guiltfreesweettea