Mango green tea anyone? We’ve got a treat for you and are treatin’ ya to a ‘lil vacation without ever leaving your kitchen, y’all! Get ready to sip and enjoy our refreshing Mango Green Sweet Tea Recipe! Here’s the sweet scoop!
Makes 1 Pitcher
- 4 Southern Breeze Mango cold brew tea bags
- 2 green tea (tea bags of your choice)
- Mango slices
- Add 4 cups of cold water to a bowl. Gently toss in the Southern Breeze Mango cold brew tea bags into the bowl and steep for 5 minutes.
- Separately, boil another 2 cups of water.
- Brew 2 tea bags of green tea (of your choice). Follow brewing instructions on box.
- Toss out the tea bags and mix the tea blends together in a pitcher.
- Place in fridge to chill.
- When you’re ready to enjoy, add ice and mango slices to pitcher!