Sweeties, the months are cooler and it's the season of staying warm n' cozy with someone special! Leave it to us here at Southern Breeze to have a pitcher of freshly brewed guilt-free sweet tea waiting in our fridge!
Today, we are sharing a new recipe to help keep ya refreshed no matter how hot or cool it gets y'all. Brew it up big, pour in your tumbler and take it to go! Let us introduce to you our new Southern Breeze Raspberry Lime Iced Tea recipe the whole family can enjoy. Let's get to the steps.
- 3 Southern Breeze Raspberry Family Size Tea Bags
- 4 cups of water
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 pint raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Mint sprigs
- Bring 1/2 pint of raspberries and 1/2 cup fresh lime juice to a boil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir occasionally for 5 minutes. Remove from heat, and pour through a strainer into a bowl
- Discards solids. Wipe the saucepan clean.
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil in same saucepan. Place in 3 family-size tea bags and let stand 5 minutes. Remove and discard tea bags.
- Stir in raspberry juice mixture. Pour into a pitcher; cover and chill 1 hour.
- Serve over ice with fresh lime wedges and mint sprigs. Enjoy!