Cheers, y’all! We're heading into holiday season and brewing up another twist on a classic recipe! A Moscow Mule is a classic holiday beverage and today, we were thinkin’…why don’t we add in our sweet tea! YUM!
This recipe is for a large batch, y’all. So if you have a holiday party comin’ up, you’re in luck for a Sweet Tea Moscow Mule recipe that will be a hit. This recipe is for our Sweeties 21+, y’all! Let’s get to it!
Sweet Tip: brew up a pitcher of our Original Sweet Iced Tea to make this recipe!
- 2oz prepared, brewed Original Sweet Iced Tea
- 1oz vodka (can omit if you'd like to make a mocktail)
- 3/4oz of lime juice
- 3oz ginger beer
- Fresh mint and lime wedges for garnish
- Fill a copper mule mug with crushed ice
- Add the brewed sweet tea, lime juice and vodka
- Add the ginger beer and stir to incorporate
- Garnish with lime wedges and fresh mint