Who's hosting brunch this weekend, Sweeties?! We've got a new twist on the traditional mimosa recipe that ya gotta try for your guests to sip on.
Let's grab a bottle of bubbly and our Blood Orange zero calorie sweet tea for a fun weekend sweet tea mimosa how-to! Grab your favorite punch bowl, gather your ingredients and let's get to mixin' up something special and sweet. Try it while ya can, our Blood Orange sweet tea won't be around for long y'all!
- 2 cups of Southern Breeze Blood Orange Cold Brew
- ½ cup low calorie orange juice
- 16 oz prosecco or club soda (if you’re watching your sugar!)
- Fresh slices of oranges or blood oranges
- Mix all the ingredients in a pitcher or punch bowl. Serve chilled. Garnish with sliced oranges or blood oranges. Sip n' enjoy!