Y’all, we have been oh-so-obsessed with our new cold brew flavors! It’s so easy to fall in love with the sweet, sweet flavor of sweet cherry! That’s why we’ve been busy in the kitchen whipping up yet another sweet guilt free recipe that you can use with your Southern Breeze Sweet Tea Bags!
This non-alcoholic recipe is super simple to whip up, Sweeties! It’s fruity, fizzy, and sweet, not to mention easy on the added sugar. Grab your boxes of Sweet Cherry while ya can, they won't be around long!
- 2 cups of brewed Southern Breeze Sweet Cherry Cold Brew
- 2 cups of cherry flavored seltzer water
- 1 cup of cherries
- Fresh mint for garnish
- Crushed iced
- Mix sweet tea and cherry flavored seltzer together. Chill in fridge for two hours.
- Serve over crushed iced in your most favorite glasses and top with cherries. This recipe makes 4 servings delicious servings!
- How easy is that, y’all? Want to jazz up this recipe even more? Add some mint as a garnish and you have yourself an oh-so-fancy treat! Enjoy, y'all!