Pumpkin spice and everything nice! With fall around the corner, we’re serving up our Southern Breeze Sweet Tea HOT. Olivia from Zenberry Keto blog is sharing this easy recipe, perfect for any fall southern afternoon.
- 1 bag of Southern Sweet Tea cold brew tea bags - original flavor
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups water
- 1 tea mug
- 1 tea filter or diffuser (fine mesh)
- 1 tea kettle or saucepan
- In a tea kettle or saucepan add your water and bring to a boil. Let cool for 1 minute.
- Prepare your pumpkin pie spice for steeping by adding to a tea filter or tea diffuser. Make sure your filter or diffuser is fine mesh so that no spice ends up in your cup.
- Put the pumpkin pie spice filter inside your tea mug and pour your hot water in the cup with it. Let it steep for 5 minutes, then remove and discard.
- Add your Southern Breeze Sweet Tea cold brew bag (original flavor) the mug and let steep for 5 minutes. Then, remove and discard.
Check out the full blog post here. Read more about Olivia here.