Donya at Southern Soul blog is sharing her go-to recipe for your next holiday party! Fresh colorful veggies, homemade dip and a glass of Southern Breeze Sweet Tea will take the stress out of planning your next holiday gathering!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound onions - sliced very thin
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic power
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- chopped chives for garnish
- Heat olive oil and butter in a skillet. Add onions and cook until translucent. Remove from pan and let cool. Mix cooled onions, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic powder and salt in a bowl. Chill.
- Spoon into serving bowl, top with chives and serve with fresh vegetables