Looking for something sweet and fruity? Y’all have come to the right place! Our friend, Madi from Mildly Meandering has created this super easy milkshake featuring Southern Breeze Raspberry Sweet Tea, vanilla ice cream, lemon juice, and fresh raspberries all blended together and topped with whipped cream – oh my goodness! This sweet treat is perfect for those hot summer southern afternoons and folks who want to indulge in a sweet treat!
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 tea bag Southern Breeze Cold Brew Raspberry Sweet Tea
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Whipped cream
- Brew Southern Breeze Cold Brew Raspberry Sweet Tea in a measuring cup with 1 cup of water. Let steep 6-7 minutes, you want it stronger than usual. Once tea has steeped, remove tea bag.
- Combine vanilla ice cream, raspberry sweet tea, raspberries, and lemon juice in a blender. Blend until well combined. If the milkshake's consistency is too thick, add about 1/4 cup of milk at a time until smoother.
- Divide into two cups (or mason jars!) and top with whipped cream. Enjoy!