It might not be fall just yet, but we're already thinkin' of apple-picking, apple pie, and cider! As soon as the temperatures down South cool just a bit, we'll be ready to head out to the orchards and start picking apples. The first thing we're gonna do is make Sweet Tea Apple Cider...what better way to welcome autumn?
We've created a super easy recipe for y'all to make a gallon of Sweet Tea Apple Cider using Southern Breeze Original Family-Size tea bags. If you'd like to add a citrus and lemon flavor to your cider, switch out the Original sweet tea for Half & Half sweet tea! Our Half & Half flavor is the perfect combination of lemonade and sweet tea!
Ingredients (Makes 1 gallon)
2 Southern Breeze Original Family-Size tea bags
6 cups apple cider
1-2 apples, sliced thinly
2 quarts boiling water
1. Pour boiling water into pitcher and add Southern Breeze Family-Size tea bags.
2. Steep tea bags for 3-5 minutes.
3. Toss out tea bags and add apple cider to pitcher. Stir.
4. Add apple slices.
5. Place pitcher in fridge to chill.
6. When chilled, remove apple slices. Serve over ice and enjoy!
Comment below and let us know if you'll be makin' pitchers of Sweet Tea Apple Cider when autumn rolls around!