How about this heat wave, y’all?! It’s been hot as ANYTHING down here in Marietta, Georgia. When we were running out of ways to cool down, we decided to create something new with our sweet teas…a fun, thirst-quenching recipe for this unbearable heat!
Gather up your #GuiltFreeSweetTea...it’s time to make some Sweet Peach Green Tea Lemonade!
We’ve been hearing from a few Sweeties that y’all love green tea, so we decided to whip up a concoction with our Southern sweet tea and add green tea to it! The result is DELISH. And there's no doubt about it...sugar-free sweet tea is HEAVEN on these hot days.
We’re sharing the recipe with y’all in case you’re looking for something to cool down in this humid heat. So break out the sun hats and sweet tea pitchers!
Sweet Peach Green Tea Lemonade
(This recipe makes 1 gallon)
Southern Breeze Peach Family-Size Sweet Tea
Southern Breeze Half & Half Family-Size Sweet Tea
Green tea (tea bags of your choice)
- Boil 2 quarts of water.
- Brew 1 tea bag of Peach Family-Size Sweet Tea and 1 tea bag of Half & Half Family-Size Sweet Tea for 3-5 minutes.
- Separately, boil another 2 quarts of water.
- Brew 2 tea bags of green tea (of your choice). Follow brewing instructions on box.
- Toss out the tea bags and mix the tea blends together in a pitcher.
- Place in fridge to chill.
- When you’re ready to enjoy, add ice and lemon slices to pitcher!
So simple, but who’d ever think to combine all these teas into one? The Peach Sweet Tea and Half & Half Sweet Tea give the green tea—which is strong on its own—a fruity punch of flavor. Our Half & Half Sweet Tea isn’t just lemon-flavored after all. It’s actually HALF lemonade, HALF sweet tea!
For those of you craving more lemonade flavor, add a few extra lemon slices to your pitcher.
Do you ever get creative with your sugar-free sweet tea? Let us know in the comments below! If you have a recipe, share it with us! You might just make it into one of our next blog posts!