Sweeties, if you’re looking to boost your day with something sweet and guilt-free, give this berry recipe a try. Grab your Mint Southern Breeze cold brew tea bags and let’s get to the how-to!
- 2 cups fresh or frozen mixed berries (blueberry and raspberry)
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups Mint Southern Breeze Cold Brew, brewed and chilled
- 2 cups sliced peaches, frozen
- 1 green apple, halved and cored
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tablespoons of granola
- 1 tablespoons of blueberries
- Optional, handful of ice cubes
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add in a handful of ice if you refer it extra frosty.
- Pour in your glass and top off with extra mint, berries and a sprinkle of granola.