Who’s up for a sip of happiness in a glass? You heard us right, y’all! We’re bringing you a Grapefruit Sweet Tea Recipe with all the guilt free fixin’s. We say it’s a sip of refreshing springtime! Get ready for the easy low-down…here we go!
Makes 1 pitcher
- 4 cups water
- 3 Southern Breeze Original family-size tea bags
- 3/4 cup grapefruit juice
- 1 grapefruit for garnish
- 1 lime for garnish
- Fresh rosemary for garnish
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil in same saucepan. Place in 3 family-size tea bags and let stand 5 minutes. Remove and discard tea bags.
- Stir in grapefruit juice. Pour into a pitcher; cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Serve over ice and garnish with fresh rosemary, grapefruit, and lime.
Sweet Tip: Try any of our cold brew or family size tea bags for a sweet twist on this refreshing beverage.