Looking for a fun and festive way to spice up your sweet tea this spring? Add fresh fruit! Today, we are sharing a brand-new recipe to help keep ya refreshed this season. Let us introduce to you our new Southern Breeze Fruit Infused recipe the whole family will enjoy.
What fruit goes well with tea?
Fruit such as peaches, blueberries, and mangos are especially delicious infused into sweet tea! But really any fruit your heart desires will add a new and exciting flavor to your typical pitcher of sweet tea. Try experimenting with grapefruit, watermelon, or kiwi. You could also try adding in fresh herbs and spices for a making a great pitcher of sweet tea.
Our Fave Combos Featuring Southern Breeze
Here are a few of our favorite sweet tea combos featuring our guilt free sweet tea.
Mint and Pomegranate: it's a sip of happiness in your glass! Try our Mint Pomegranate Sweet Tea recipe for a mouthwatering springtime beverage.
Watermelon and Mint: it's like a little vacation without leaving your kitchen! Try our Watermelon Min Sweet Tea recipe for sweetest treat around.
Lime and Raspberry: YUM! It's simple, delicious and guilt free. Try our easy breezy sweet tea recipe at your next family party.
Let's get to the steps for today’s refreshing recipe. It's easy peasy!
- 2 packages of fresh pomegranates (16oz)
- ½ cup of lemon juice
- 2-3 lemons (sliced)
- 2 Southern Breeze Peach Family Size Tea Bags
- 8 cups water
- Bring 1 (8-oz.) package fresh pomegranates and 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice to a boil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir occasionally for 5 minutes. Remove from heat, and pour through a strainer into a bowl.
- Discard solids. Wipe the saucepan clean.
- Bring 8 cups water to a boil in same saucepan. Place in 2 family-size tea bags and let stand 5 minutes. Remove and discard tea bags.
- Stir in pomegranate juice mixture. Pour into a pitcher; cover and chill 1 hour. Serve over ice, garnish with additional pomegranates, lemon wheels and enjoy!
Want to see more we are servin’? Check out our recipes page! If y’all make this recipe, post a picture on social media and tag us @sbreezetea, we’d love to see!