Watermelon Lemonade anyone? This sounds like a sweet dream! This refreshing summertime drink pairs perfectly whether sitting by the pool or hosting a family BBQ. Get ready to sip and enjoy our refreshing Watermelon Lemonade Recipe! Here’s the sweet scoop!
- 4 cups diced seedless watermelon
- 2 cups of brewed Southern Breeze Watermelon Cold Brew
- ½ cup of fresh lemon juice
- Fresh mint leaves
- Fresh lime slices
- 4 cups of ice cubes
- Place the watermelon into a blender. Cover, and puree until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh sieve.
- Stir together brewed Southern Breeze Cold Brew Watermelon and lemon juice. Chill in the fridge.
- Divide the ice into 4 glasses, and scoop 2 to 3 tablespoons of watermelon puree over the ice, then top with the lemonade. Gently stir before serving. Garnish with fresh mint and lime wedges and enjoy!