If y’all are fans of smoothies, we’ve got somethin’ delicious that we’re blendin’ for our Southern Breeze family! Today, we’re sharing another guilt-free recipe that the whole family will just love. Break out your more favorite mason jar for this oh-so-yummy, delicious recipe!
Sweeties, we bring you our brand new Sunshine Mango Smoothie Recipe. A sweet combination of cold brew mango sweet tea and fresh ingredients in smoothie form – YUM! Let’s get to the steps!
- 1 cup Mango Southern Breeze Cold Brew, brewed and chilled
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup cubed mango
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- Handful of ice
- Garnished with lime and mint if desired
- Steep Southern Breeze Sweet Tea tea bags in 8oz of cold water for 3-5 minutes.
- Toss out tea bags and put tea in fridge to chill.
- When tea is cold enough, add to blender with chopped frozen banana, cubed mango, and Greek yogurt.
- Blend well with crushed ice.
- Pour into a mason jar, garnish with mint, lime and enjoy!