Hey y'all, happy September! During National Iced Tea Month, we held a recipe contest and received sooo many amazing recipe entries - it was really hard to just pick 3! Over the next few weeks we'll be sharin' the other winning recipes and we're excited to share our first recipe with y'all today!
Check out Courtney's winning recipe for her Iced Sweet Tea Macchiato below! Courtney's easy to make Iced Sweet Tea Macchiato is made extra yummy with our classic cold brew tea and topped with honey and cinnamon. We think it's the perfect mid day treat!
We're super duper excited to kick off a brand new month with this brand new recipe! Let us know if ya try it!
- 4oz of Original Southern Breeze Cold Brew, brewed and chilled
- 4oz Unsweetened coconut milk (or milk of your choice)
- 2 tsp vanilla syrup
- Handful of ice cubes
- Honey and cinnamon for garnish
- In a tall glass, add the vanilla syrup.
- Pour in the brewed and chilled Original Southern Breeze Cold Brew.
- Add a handful ice cubes to the glass.
- Pour milk of choice onto the sweet tea.
- Drizzle with honey, sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!