Hey y'all, we're back with our second winning recipe from our recipe contest!
Stefanie's festive and flavorful Picnic Slush is the perfect summertime drink, from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Passed down from her mom, this recipe is a crowd pleaser at local picnics, BBQs and pool parties. Made with our peach and half & half cold brew tea bags, this slushy beverage is the ultimate treat.
This recipe is for our Sweeties 21+, y’all! Let’s get to the recipe and start sippin'.
- 12oz can frozen orange juice
- 12oz can frozen lemonade
- 2 Southern Breeze Peach Cold Brew tea bags
- 2 Southern Breeze Half & Half Cold Brew tea bags
- 4 1/2 cups of water
- 3/4 cup of Peach Schnapps
- 2 peaches
- Handful of maraschino cherries
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- Sprite or 7UP
- Bring 4 1/2 cups of water to a rolling boil
- Add Southern Breeze tea bags and steep for 8-10 minutes
- Reduce heat and remove tea bags
- Add frozen orange juice and frozen lemonade, stir until dissolved
- Add sugar and stir
- Add Peach Schnapps and stir for 3-4 minutes
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes
- Pour mixture into freeze proof container
- Add diced peached and maraschino cherries/juice to mixture
- Cover container and freeze overnight
- Scoop slush into glass and add Sprite or 7UP for a fizzy, sweet drink.