Watermelon mint sweet tea anyone? This sounds like an absolute dream! We’ve got a treat for you and are treatin’ ya to a ‘lil vacation without ever leaving your kitchen, y’all! Get ready to sip and enjoy our refreshing Watermelon Mint Sweet Tea Recipe! Here’s the sweet scoop!
Watermelon Mint Sweet Tea Recipe
- 1 small watermelon about 2 lbs (seedless)
- 4 Southern Breeze Watermelon cold brew tea bags
- 1 Southern Breeze Mint cold brew tea bags
- 4 cups water
- mint leaves optional
- Take 4 cups of water into a bowl. gently toss in the Southern Breeze Watermelon and Mint cold brew tea bags into the bowl and steep for 5 minutes.
- Cut the top of the watermelon off and set aside.
- Scoop out the red part of the watermelon and place into a food processor or blender to liquefy.
- Pour the watermelon juice from the blender into a pan.
- Mix until well combined, then bring to a boil, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn the heat off, remove the pan from heat, and let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Pour the watermelon juice into a pitcher, along with the now concentrated tea.
- Stir, then let it sit until it cools.
- Cut the leftover watermelon into cubes, and wash the mint leaves.
- Place the mint leavwes, watermelon cubes, and ice into a pitcher.
- Pour the watermelon tea over the ice.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!