Sweeties, the months are cooler and it's the season of staying warm n' cozy! If y'all are like us, ya gotta keep on the move and hydrated. Leave it to us here at Southern Breeze to have a pitcher of freshly brewed guilt Free Sweet tea in our fridge!
Today, we are sharing a new recipe to help keep ya refreshed no matter how hot or cool it is our side, y'all. Brew it up big, pour in your tumbler to sip on post workout and enjoy! Let us introduce to you our new Southern Breeze refresher recipe the whole family can enjoy. Let's get to the steps.
- 1 package frozen blueberries (160z)
- 3 Southern Breeze Original family-size tea bags
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups water
- Bring 1 (16-oz.) package frozen blueberries and 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice to a boil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir occasionally for 5 minutes. Remove from heat, and pour through a strainer into a bowl.
- Discard solids. Wipe the saucepan clean.
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil in same saucepan. Place in 3 family-size tea bags, and let stand 5 minutes. Remove and discard tea bags.
- Stir in blueberry juice mixture. Pour into a pitcher; cover and chill 1 hour. Serve over ice and enjoy!