Cheers, y’all! We are knee deep in the holiday season and we are brewing up another twist on a classic recipe! Cranberries are so festive and a Christmas classic and today, we are thinkin’…why don’t we add them to our sweet tea! YUM!
Of course, we here at Southern Breeze always have to be cautious of sugar. Sometimes sugar can sneak in your glass if you are not careful. Leave it to us to bring you another Sweetie-friendly recipe for you to brew up for the holiday! This recipe is for a large batch, y’all. So if you have a holiday party comin’ up, you’re in luck for a Cranberry Sweet Tea recipe that will be a hit. Let’s get to it!
- 1/2 gallon sugar free cranberry juice
- 1/2 gallon sugar free apple cider
- 1 gallon brewed and cooled Original Southern Breeze Sweet Tea
- 2 cups of frozen cranberries
- Sprig of Rosemary for garnish
- In a large punch bowl or drink dispenser, combine Southern Breeze Sweet Tea, cranberry juice, and apple cider.
- Add enough ice to keep it cold.
- Float the frozen cranberries punch bowl
- Pour in serving glasses and add rosemary for garnish. Enjoy!