Sweet tea ice cubes are not only a genius way to make sure your sweet tea is NEVER watered down, but they're also just totally adorable AND soooo easy peasy!
Not that we ever drink our sweet tea slow enough to have our tea watered down too much, but when it's a hot summer day, those plain 'ole water ice cubes melt fast, y'all!
You can get so creative with your ice cubes too, our friend Nicole from Probably Polka Dots likes to put lemonade in her ice cube trays so when they melt, it almost gives her sweet tea a half & half taste, yum!
Here's how easy it is y'all:
- grab a few ice cube trays
- gather your ingredients, here's some inspiration
- fresh mint leaves
- fresh basil
- fresh lemon slices
- fresh raspberries
- whatever your little heart desires!
- fill up your tray with liquid (sweet tea, lemonade, etc.) and add in your fresh fruit and herbs
- freeze overnight
- brew up some Southern Breeze sweet tea and pop those cubes into your glass of and enjoy!
Here's some of Nicole's favorite combinations:
- Southern Breeze Peach Tea + mint and tea ice cubes
- Southern Breeze Raspberry Tea + raspberry and lemonade ice cubes
- Southern Breeze Original Tea + lemon and basil ice cubes