- 1 tea bag Southern Breeze Cold Brew Tea Original
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/2 lime
- 4 mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons sparkling water or club soda
- In a glass add 1 mint leaf, tea bag and 1 cup cold water.
- Let steep for 5 minutes. Remove and discard the tea bag.
- Fill a glass or Mason jar with ice. Squeeze in juice of half of a lime. Add in remaining mint leaves. Pour brewed tea over ice.
- Top with splash of sparkling water or club soda. Give the drink a gentle stir.
Check out the full blog post here.
About Heather: Hi there! My name is Heather, I am the cook, writer, photographer and of course, eater of Food Lovin’ Family. I am a proud mama of 3 little loves, Ava, Major, and Elle. My husband Jay, is my food critic. He will try anything I make and gives it the thumbs up or down. I started this blog because I love to experiment in the kitchen. It has become my creative outlet in life. Find her on Facebook and Instagram: @foodlovinfamily