Fresh watermelon & Southern Breeze Sweet Tea. Just remember to take the seeds out.Ingredients (Makes 1 half gallon)
2 Southern Breeze Original tea bags
4 cups boiling water
3 cups watermelon juice
1 cup cold water
15 mint leaves
2 tbsp lime juice
Diced watermelon for garnish
- Pour boiling water into a half-gallon pitcher over tea bags and mint leaves. Steep for 10 mins and discard only the tea bags.
- Chill in refrigerator. Discard mint leaves after cooling.
- Make 3 cups of watermelon juice using fresh watermelon fruit.
- Mix tea, watermelon juice and lime juice.
- Serve over ice in your favorite glass or Mason jar & garnish with fresh diced watermelon.