Top of the mornin’ to y’all! Nothin’ like a warm breakfast to start your day, y’all Box or frozen pancakes may be convenient for hectic mornings, but they are loaded with carbs and access sugar making you feel sluggish. No thank you! This has us thinking, let’s whip up a batch of light, fluffy pancakes with a dash of sweet flavor. YUM.
If you’re craving some pancakes, this sweet recipe may be for you. Y’all know that we at Southern Breeze are all about that low-carb life and are always thinkin’ of fun and new ways to use our guilt-free sweet tea. A few simple ingredients and a splash of our sweet tea is the ticket to a deeelicious breakfast for any day of the week. Want to know the beauty of it? Low carb and low sugar! That’s a win win for gettin’ your morning started right! Our recipe is light on the calories and adds some of that sweetness to kickstart your morning and leaving you satisfied to take on your busy day ahead.
Having a healthy breakfast is a wonderful way to start your day. Enjoy this recipe any day of the week that can also be a sweet n’ healthy treat too!
Did you know that a healthy breakfast in the morning will:
- Get your day started off right and boosts brain power
- Help you feel more energized to take on the day
- Make ya feel great, giving ya more energy
- Gives you the needed vitamins and nutrients
- A healthy breakfasts helps you make better food choices throughout the day
Let’s get to the pancake recipe!
- 1 cup whole wheat flower
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup of brewed and cooled Southern Breeze (original flavor-cold brew or family size)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 tablespoon oil
- Mixed berries of your choice (optional)
- In a large mixing bowel, add all dry ingredients together.
- Add in the cooled sweet tea, beaten egg, and oil. Mix well until blended and moist.
- Using a ¼ cup measure, pour on to a griddle and let cook on medium heat. Cool for about 3-4 minutes. Flip pancake and let cook until golden brown.
- Top with sugar free syrup and berries if you wish. Enjoy!
Sweet Tip! Top with sugar free whipped cream for extra dippin’
Lookin’ for the perfect pairing to help wet the whistle? Look no further because our Southern Breeze Raspberry is the perfect match for some sweet morning sippin’. Brew it up hot, steep, and chill with our family size tea bags OR brew it cold and enjoy in 5 minutes with our cold brew tea bags! The choice is yours, Sweteie!Southern Breeze is sugar free, calorie free, and is diabetic and keto-friendly too! Gotta love it, Sweeties! Want to see more we are servin’? Check out our recipes page! If y’all make this recipe, post a picture on social media and tag us @sbreezetea, we’d love to see!