When football season's in full swing, you need some delicious finger foods to feed those hungry fans. Whether you are hosting, heading to a friend’s house or hitting the stadium parking lot to prep for the game, you need to have a crowd pleaser. Snazz up the average pizza with this delicious pizza pull apart bread! In a hurry? Make a batch (or two) of you favorite Southern Breeze Sweet Tea Cold Brew (my favorite as of late it Peach Cold Brew) and take it in a portable canteen to share with your friends and family.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 batch of pizza dough, store bought or homemade
- 1/2 Cup pizza sauce + extra for dipping
- 1/2 Cup pepperoni
- 1/4 Cup of your favorite toppings (I went with chopped mushrooms)
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Ranch Dressing for Dipping
Here's what you do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Grease a loaf pan and set aside
- Roll out pizza dough out thinly on a floured surface into a rectangle shape
- Spread pizza sauce in a thin layer across the dough evenly
- Top with pepperoni and mushroom
- Then top with shredded cheese
- With a pizza cutter, cut into 3 inch squares
- Carefully stack (do not stack neatly) the dough and place into the greased loaf pan
- Cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 25 minutes to allow the dough to rise
- Place in oven and bake for 40-45 mins. Check after the 30 minutes mark. if top is getting too crispy but the center is still doughy, cover with foil continue to bake until fully cooked. Cooking time will depend on dough thickness.
Looking for more tailgate worthy snacks to serve to your family and friends? Try these mostly baked parmesan wings (recipe here), this buffalo chicken dip stuffed inside french bread (recipe here) or this Roasted Corn Skillet Queso Fundido (recipe here).
Tara Butler- Lace and Grace Blog Bio: Tara is a born and raised Frederick, Marylander. On Lace and Grace, Tara loves to share her travel adventures, original recipes and fun life events. She lives with her Husband and two pups, Cha Cha & Hoover. In her spare time, she loves to be outside, explore new places, cook (obviously), entertain friends/family and go antiquing. Make sure to check out her blog for more delicious recipes and follow her on Facebook, Instagramand Pinterest.