- 15 Raspberry Iced Tea Ice Cubes
- 3 Lemons - Juiced *makes about 6-8TBSP
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds *Soaked in 3 tbsp coconut water
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Water
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Water *or liquid of choice
- Steep your tea for five minutes
- pour into an ice tray
- Freeze your Ice cubes over night
- & toss the ingredients into your blender!
Get the full blog post here.
About Elizabeth of Hello Spoonful: hi there! i’m elizabeth — a twenty something nutritionist, health coach and food blogger living in atl, ga. follow along for some tasty recipes and a spoonful of anything else! Find her on Facebook & Instagram: @hellospoonful