- 3 cups Southern Breeze Peach Sweet Tea
- 1 bottle White Wine
- 3 ounces Orange Liquor
- 2 medium Peaches (sliced)
- 1 cup Blackberries (sliced)
- Juice from 1/2 a Lemon
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Mint (crushed plus more for garnish)
- Place the ingredients listed above, in order, into a pitcher and gently stir to mix all ingredients. Let the mixture chill in the fridge for about 20 minutes. Serve over ice.
Check out the full blog post here.
About Aimee: I have always sought to live a balanced, stylish, and overall healthy life and passionately believe you can live your dreams and do it all. Through my site I plan to share my own passions, skills and struggles as well as encourage you to find balance in your life. I’m originally from the deep south of Alabama and New York will always be the city I first loved, but I currently live with my Husband, daughter, son and puppy Dixie in Charleston, SC, which I happen to agree is the best city in the world. Find her on Facebook and Instagram: @aimeemarsliving