Y’all know that feeling when you just NEED a glass of sweet tea? You’ve done so much with the day, you’re just darn tired, the sun’s shinin’ a bit too bright, and you’d do anything for a glass of sweet, chilled Southern goodness?
That’s where Cold Brew Sweet Tea comes in! Gone are the days of boiling water, brewing tea, and waiting for it to cool down. Now all y’all need to get sweet tea sippin’ is 5 minutes on the clock, a glass (or cup or mug or bottle), some cold water, and a Southern Breeze Cold Brew tea bag!
It’s easy as pie and just as sweet!
How to Brew Cold Brew Sweet Tea
Step 1) Pour 8 oz. cold water over 1 tea bag.
- That's right - no need to boil water!
- Each Cold Brew tea bag is carefully wrapped an adorable and convenient envelope! This keeps the tea fresh and tasty, not to mention easy to stick in your pocket or purse and take on-the-go!
- Add two tea bags if you'd like an extra strong flavor!
Step 2) Steep for 5 minutes.
- Primp, tidy up the room, check your email, look out the window...whatever y'all wanna do during the quick brew time. You can even fit in a 5-minute workout!
Step 3) Toss out the tea bag and pour over ice.
- Pour the brewed tea over ice to make it an honest glass o' Southern iced sweet tea.
- You can make ice cubes out of sweet tea to make sure the ice doesn't dilute the flavor! Here's how!