Spice it up by adding jalapenos to your sweet tea y’all!
Sweet Tip! Make this recipe extra special: add two straws to your mason jar and #SHARETHESWEETNESS with your love!
Jalapeno Lemonade Sweet Tea:
2 Southern Breeze Sweet Tea Bags (Original)
4 cups boiling water
2 cups cold water
2 cups Lemonade
1 Diced Jalapenos with seeds
1/2 Jalapeno (cut in rounds and deseed for garnish)
1/2 tsp salt
10 mint leaves
Cut lemon pieces for garnish
1. Pour the boiling water into a half gallon pitcher over the tea bags. Steep for 10 minutes and discard the tea bags.
2. Blend 1 cup of Lemonade, salt and diced jalapenos in a food processor.
3. Stir in the brewed tea with remaining Lemonade, blended jalapenos and cold water.
4. Mix the deseeded jalapenos and mint leaves into the jar.
5. Refrigerate the jar for 1 hour. (Leave the jar for a longer time if more heat from Jalapenos is desired).
6. Serve in your favorite mason jar over ice. Garnish with Lemon, if desired & enjoy!
See our other sweet tea recipes on our website: http://southernbreezesweettea.com/recipes/